• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Parramatta Bruce Stadium June 7 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 25 August, 2020, 03:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Parramatta at Bruce Stadium on June 7 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Canberra Lead 22-6 at Halftime.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Brett Kenny was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Brad Mansfield Wearing No. 2. Matthew Wood Wearing No. 4. Phil Blake Wearing No. 6. Jason Death Wearing No. 9. Shawn Rubesaame Wearing No. 11. Darren Fritz Wearing No. 12. Kris Tassell Wearing No. 14. Bradley Clyde Wearing No. 15. Michael Harrison Wearing No. 16. David Gray Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Jason Bell Wearing No. 4. Ryan Schofield Wearing No. 14. Robert Muchmore Wearing No. 15. Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 16. Phil Tiernan Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and Parramatta in that game.
-Mansfield Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for Canberra in that game.
-Blake Wore No. 41. When he played Five-Eigth for Canberra in that game.
-Death Wore No. 40. When he played Hooker for Canberra in that game.
-Rubesaame Wore No. 21. Fritz Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Tassell Wore No. 27. Clyde Wore No. 12. Harrison Wore No. 54. Gray Wore No. 39. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Bell Wore No. 41. When he played Centre for Parramatta in that game.
-Schofield Wore No. 50. Muchmore Wore No. 16. Crnkovich Wore No. 17. Tiernan Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.