• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Eastern Suburbs v South Sydney Sydney Football Stadium March 17 1991 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 31 August, 2020, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Eastern Suburbs and South Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium on March 17 1991.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-South Sydney Lead 12-2 at Halftime.
-Jason Williams was Sent to the Sin Bin for 5 Minutes.
-Denis Beecraft. Mark Carroll. Jim Serdaris were all Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Craig Salvatori was Sent Off.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have David Trewhella as Eastern Suburbs Captain for this game.
-David Trewhella did not Captain Eastern Suburbs for this game.
-Paul Vautin was Eastern Suburbs Captain for this Instead of David Trewhella.
-I also notice in this game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Denis Beecraft Wearing No. 12. Colin Ward Wearing No. 14. Paul Culnane Wearing No. 15. David Smith Wearing No. 16. Tim Russell Wearing No. 17.
-Also for South Sydney you have Ross Harrington Wearing No. 14. Paul Roberts Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Eastern Suburbs and South Sydney in that game.
-Beecraft Wore No. 45. When he played Second-Row for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Ward Wore No. 46. Culnane Wore No. 21. Smith Wore No. 18. Russell Wore No. 25. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Harrington Wore No. 41. Roberts Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.