News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Canberra Sydney Football Stadium July 5 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 29 September, 2020, 03:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and South Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium on July 5 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Canberra Lead 14-8 at Halftime.
-Darrell McDonald was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Michael Andrews was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. that you have James Hinchey Wearing No. 14. Darrell Trindall Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Phil Blake Wearing No. 6. Darren Fritz Wearing No. 8. Brett Hetherington Wearing No. 10. Gary Coyne Wearing No. 11. Brad Foster Wearing No. 14. Brendan Norton Wearing No. 15. Steve Stone Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for South Sydney and Canberra in that game.
-Hinchey Wore No. 40. Trindall Wore No. 19. When they both came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Blake Wore No. 40. When he played Five-Eigth for Canberra in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 10. Hetherington Wore No. 11. When they both played Front-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Coyne Wore No. 24. When he played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Foster Wore No. 17. Norton Wore No. 19. Stone Wore No. 41. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.