News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Penrith Wollongong Showground August 16 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 04 November, 2020, 04:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Penrith at Wollongong Showground on August 16 1992.
-That the game was a 3:05 pm start.
-Illawarra Lead 14-2 at Halftime.
-Alan McIndoe was Illawarra Captain.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have John Cross Wearing No. 14. Neil Piccinelli Wearing No. 15. Brendan O'Meara Wearing No. 16. Jody Rudd Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Col Bentley Wearing No. 3. Graham Lyons Wearing No. 4. Shayne Boyd Wearing No. 14. Brad Fittler Wearing No. 15. Chris Williams Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and Penrith in that game.
-Cross Wore No. 40. Piccinelli Wore No. 41. O'Meara Wore No. 15. Rudd Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Bentley Wore No. 41. Lyons Wore No. 40. When they both played Centre's for Penrith in that game.
-Shayne Boyd Wore No. 23. Fittler Wore No. 3. Williams Wore No. 43. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.