• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Eastern Suburbs Lang Park July 5 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 10 November, 2020, 02:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Eastern Suburbs at Lang Park on July 5 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Brisbane Lead 24-6 at Halftime.
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Brendan Hall was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Mark Hohn Wearing No. 10. Alan Cann Wearing No. 12. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 14. Julian O'Neill Wearing No. 15. Andrew Gee Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Luke Ricketson Wearing No. 4. Steve Benkic Wearing No. 5. Colin Ward Wearing No. 11. Denis Beecraft Wearing No. 14. Brett Gillard Wearing No. 15. James Smith Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Hohn Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Cann Wore No. 25. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 41. O'Neill Wore No. 40. Gee Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Ricketson Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Benkic Wore No. 50. When he played Winger for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Ward Wore No. 53. When he played Second-Row for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Beecraft Wore No. 24. Gillard Wore No. 52. Smith Wore No. 34. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.