• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Eastern Suburbs v Gold Coast Seagulls Sydney Football Stadium May 29 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 02 December, 2020, 04:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Eastern Suburbs and the Gold Coast Seagulls at the Sydney Football Stadium on May 29 1992.
-That the game was a 7:40 pm start.
-Eastern Suburbs Lead 12-2 at Halftime.
-Gary Freeman was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Wally Lewis was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Tim Russell Wearing No. 14. Wayne Sing Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Iain Wood Wearing No. 1. Ian Stains Wearing No. 14. Ken Jackson Wearing No. 15. Jason Twist Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Eastern Suburbs and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Russell Wore No. 51. Sing Wore No. 24. When they both came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 40. When he played Fulback for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Stains Wore No. 23. Jackson Wore No. 14. Twist Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 19 2018 in regards to the Sin-Binngs from this game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post which RobMac replied to for the Forty-Fifth time on December 31 2019 in regards to the Man Of The Match from this game as well.