News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George-Illawarra v South Sydney Wollongong Showground August 1 1999 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 06 December, 2020, 12:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between St George-Illawarra and South Sydney at Wollongong Showground on August 1 1999.
-That Jamie Ainscough was the Channel 9 Man Of The Match.
-St George-Illawarra Lead 14-0 at Halftime.
-Sean Garlick was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have St George-Illawarra winning 7 Scrums in that game.
-St George-Illawarra actually won 9 Scrums in that game. Not 7.
-You also have South Sydney receiving 5 Penalties in that game.
-South Sydney actually received 7 Penalties in that game. Not 5.
-Also for St George-Illawarra. You have Jamie Ainscough Wearing No. 3. Rod Wishart Wearing No. 5. Jason Hooper Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for South Sydney. That you have Craig Wing Wearing No. 1. Tim Brasher Wearing No. 3. Lee Hookey Wearing No. 4. Tony Iro Wearing No. 11. Justin Doyle Wearing No. 14. Brett Rodwell Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for St George-Illawarra and South Sydney in that game.
-Ainscough Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Wishart Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Hooper Wore No. 18. When he came off the Bench for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Wing Wore No. 3. When he played Fulback for South Sydney in that game.
-Brasher Wore No. 1. Hookey Wore No. 17. When they both played Centre's for South Sydney in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 14. When he played Second-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Doyle Wore No. 18. Rodwell Wore No. 4. When they both came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.