• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Western Suburbs v North Sydney Campbelltown Stadium

Started by Paul Carter, 08 December, 2020, 04:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Western Suburbs and North Sydney at Campbelltown Stadium on April 12 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Western Suburbs Lead 14-8 at Halftime.
-Joe Thomas was Western Suburbs Captain.
-Peter Jackson was North Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Mark Bell Wearing No. 1. Darren Willis Wearing No. 2. Kyle White Wearing No. 8. Darren Britt Wearing No. 14. Graeme Wynn Wearing No. 15. David Anderson Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have John McArthur Wearing No. 3. Adrian Toole Wearing No. 14. Chris Caruana Wearing No. 15. Scott Wilson Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Western Suburbs and North Sydney in that game.
-Bell Wore No. 2. When he played Fulback for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Willis Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for Western Suburbs in that game.
-White Wore No. 41. When he played Front-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Britt Wore No. 8. Wynn Wore No. 40. Anderson Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.
-McArthur Wore No. 42. When he played Centre for North Sydney in that game.
-Toole Wore No. 40. Caruana Wore No. 17. Wilson Wore No. 41. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.

Paul Carter

I have not got it in the title. But I have the year and Date this game was played I am referring to in my previous post on this game.