News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

North Sydney v Manly North Sydney Oval June 7 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 11 February, 2021, 05:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between North Sydney and Manly at North Sydney Oval on June 7 1992.
-That Mark Soden was the Channel 9 MMI Insurance Man Of The Match.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.
-North Sydney Lead 8-2 at Halftime.
-Jeff Doyle was North Sydney Captain.
-Cliff Lyons was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have Tony Hearn Wearing No. 9. David Fairleigh Wearing No. 11. Gary Larson Wearing No. 12. Jason Martin Wearing No. 13. Billy Moore Wearing No. 14. Peter Jackson Wearing No. 15. Chris Caruana Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Craig Hancock Wearing No. 2. Tony Iro Wearing No. 3. Kevin Iro Wearing No. 4. David Liddiard Wearing No. 5. Des Hasler Wearing No. 13. Darrell Williams Wearing No. 14. Martin Bella Wearing No. 15. David O'Donnell Wearing No. 16. Frank Stokes Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for North Sydney and Manly in that game.
-Hearn Wore No. 11. When he played Hooker for North Sydney in that game.
-Fairleigh Wore No. 12. Larson Wore No. 43. When they both played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Martin Wore No. 9. When he played Lock for North Sydney in that game.
-Moore Wore No. 44. Jackson Wore No. 42. Caruana Wore No. 17. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.
-Hancock Wore No. 5. Liddiard Wore No. 18. When they both played Winger's for Manly in that game.
-Tony Iro Wore No. 2. Kevin Iro Wore No. 3. When they both played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Hasler Wore No. 41. When he played Lock for Manly in that game.
-Williams Wore No. 42. Bella Wore No. 40. O'Donnell Wore No. 22. Stokes Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 19 2018. In regards to the Sin-Binning from this game as well.