News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Manly Sydney Football Stadium August 21 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 20 July, 2021, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and Manly at the Sydney Football Stadium on August 21, 1994.
-That Manly Lead 16-10 at Halftime.
-Darrell Trindall was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Tyran Smith was Sent Off.
-Jacin Sinclair was South Sydney Captain.
-Geoff Toovey was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Mark McGaw Wearing No. 2. Paul Mellor Wearing No. 3. Jamie Corcoran Wearing No. 5. Tony Mestrov Wearing No. 8. Shane Wilson Wearing No. 14. Michael Francis Wearing No. 15. Brett Lanford Wearing No. 16. Vaea Taliai Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have John Hopoate Wearing No. 5. David Gillespie Wearing No. 10. Mark Carroll Wearing No. 12. Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 14. Scott Fulton Wearing No. 15. David Alexander Wearing No. 16. Greg Donaghey Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for South Sydney and Manly in that game.
-McGaw Wore No. 3. Corcoran Wore No. 17. When they both played Winger's for South Sydney in that game.
-Mellor Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for South Sydney in that game.
-Mestrov Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Wilson Wore No. 16. Francis Wore No. 38. Langford Wore No. 41. Taliai Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Hopoate Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Gillespie Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Carroll Wore No. 10. When he played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Gartner Wore No. 40. Fulton Wore No. 22. Alexander Wore No. 21. Donaghey Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.