News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Eastern Suburbs Penrith Park March 27 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 14 August, 2021, 09:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Eastern Suburbs at Penrith Park on March 27, 1994.
-That Penrith Lead 10-4 at Halftime.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Craig Salvatori was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Phil Adamson Wearing No. 14. Brett Gillard Wearing No. 15. Matt Sing Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Jason Keogh Wearing No. 5. Craig Weston Wearing No. 6. Jason Tassell Wearing No. 9. Tony Iro Wearing No. 14. Clinton O'Brien Wearing No. 15. David Seidenkamp Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Adamson Wore No. 40. Gillard Wore No. 41. Sing Wore No. 29. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Keogh Wore No. 16. When he played Winger for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Weston Wore No. 19. When he played Five-Eigth for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Tassell Wore No. 53. When he played Hooker for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 52. O'Brien Wore No. 21. Seidenkamp Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.