News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Western Suburbs v Canberra Campbelltown Stadium April 17, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 05 September, 2021, 09:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Western Suburbs and Canberra at Campbelltown Stadium on April 17, 1994.
-That Canberra Lead 22-12 at Halftime.
-Paul Langmack was Western Suburbs Captain.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Manoa Thompson Wearing No. 3. Scott Hardy Wearing No. 14. Josh White Wearing No. 15. Bill Dunn Wearing No. 16. Gerome Lane Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have David Boyle Wearing No. 4. David Westley Wearing No. 14. Steve Stone Wearing No. 15. Jason Death Wearing No. 16. Jimmy Veikoso Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Western Suburbs and Canberra in that game.
-Thompson Wore No. 16. When he played Centre for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Hardy Wore No. 41. White Wore No. 20. Dunn Wore No. 40. Lane Wore No. 35. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Boyle Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for Canberra in that game.
-Westley Wore No. 40. Stone Wore No. 41. Death Wore No. 22. Veikoso Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.