• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Canterbury QEII Stadium June 10 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 05 October, 2021, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Canterbury at QEII Stadium on June 10, 1994.
-That Canterbury Lead 4-2 at Halftime.
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Dean Pay was Canterbury Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Wendell Sailor Wearing No. 1. Julian O'Neill No. 3, Willie Carne Wearing No. 5. Mark Hohn Wearing No. 8. Brett Galea Wearing No. 11. Sid Domic Wearing No. 13. Glenn Lazarus Wearing No. 14. Terry Matterson Wearing No. 15. Brad Thorn Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Robert Relf Wearing No. 14. Darren Smith Wearing No. 15. Craig Polla-Mounter Wearing No. 16. Steve Reardon Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and Canterbury in that game.
-Sailor Wore No. 5. When he played Fulback for Brisbane in that game.
-O'Neill Wore No. 1. When he played Centre for Brisbane in that game.
-Carne Wore No. 3. When he played Winger for Brisbane in that game.
-Hohn Wore No. 11. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Galea Wore No. 29. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Domic Wore No. 27. When he played Lock for Brisbane in that game.
-Lazarus Wore No. 8. Matterson Wore No. 13. Thorn Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Relf Wore No. 41. Darren Smith Wore No. 40. Polla-Mounter Wore No. 20. Reardon Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.