• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Canberra Penrith Park June 11, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 06 October, 2021, 04:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Canberra at Penrith Park on June 11, 1994.
-That Penrith Lead 22-10 at Halftime.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Carl MacNamara Wearing No. 8. Matt Adamson Wearing No. 14. Phil Adamson Wearing No. 15. Josaia Dakuitoga Wearing No. 16. Brett Boyd Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Ken Nagas Wearing No. 1. Albert Fulivai Wearing No. 2. Brett Hetherington Wearing No. 11. Luke Davico Wearing No. 14. Steve Stone Wearing No. 15. Michael Maguire Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and Canberra in that game.
-MacNamara Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Matt Adamson Wore No. 42. Phil Adamson Wore No. 41. Dakuitoga Wore No. 15. Boyd Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Nagas Wore No. 2. When he played Fulback for Canberra in that game.
-Fulivai Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Hetherington Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Davico Wore No. 41. Stone Wore No. 22. Maguire Wore No. 27. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Also refer to roofromz's post from September 7, 2021. In regards to the Starting Time from that game as well.