News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Balmain v Illawarra Princes Park June 25, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 12 October, 2021, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Balmain and Illawarra at Princes Park on June 25, 1994.
-That Illawarra Lead 12-6 at Halftime.
-Ben Elias was Balmain Captain.
-John Cross was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Matt Munro Wearing No. 11. Martin Masella Wearing No. 14. Andrew McIlwaine Wearing No. 15. Shane Powell Wearing No. 16. Grant Stuart Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have David Walsh Wearing No. 8. Jonathan Britten Wearing No. 14. Darren Fritz Wearing No. 15. Barry Ward Wearing No. 16. Glen Air Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Balmain and Illawarra in that game.
-Munro Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Masella Wore No. 40. McIlwaine Wore No. 23. Powell Wore No. 42. Stuart Wore No. 43. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Britten Wore No. 43. Fritz Wore No. 8. Ward Wore No. 41. Air Wore No. 42. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.