News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v South Sydney QEII Stadium July 1 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 13 October, 2021, 04:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and South Sydney at QEII Stadium on July 1, 1994.
-That Brisbane Lead 18-4 at Halftime.
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Craig Field was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Wendell Sailor Wearing No. 2. John Plath Wearing No. 4. Chris McKenna Wearing No. 5. John Driscoll Wearing No. 9. Terry Matterson Wearing No. 12. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 13. Brad Thorn Wearing No. 14. Pat Savage Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Tony Mestrov Wearing No. 14. John Elias Wearing No. 15. Jason Hedges Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and South Sydney in that game.
-Sailor Wore No. 4. McKenna Wore No. 26. When they both played Winger's for Brisbane in that game.
-Plath Wore No. 27. When he played Centre for Brisbane in that game.
-Driscoll Wore No. 22. When he played Hooker for Brisbane in that game.
-Matterson Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 12. When he played Lock for Brisbane in that game.
-Thorn Wore No. 29. Savage Wore No. 18. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Mestrov Wore No. 40. Elias Wore No. 24. Hedges Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.