News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Cronulla v Penrith Endeavour Field July 9, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 26 October, 2021, 06:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Cronulla and Penrith at Endeavour Field on July 9, 1994.
-Dan Stains was Cronulla Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 13-2 Penrith's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 13-2 Cronulla's way.
-I also notice for Penrith. That you have Graham Mackay Playing Winger. Mark Bell Playing Centre. Ryan Girdler Playing Lock.
-Mark Bell was Penrith Winger for that game Instead of Mackay.
-Ryan Girdler was Penrith Centre for that game Instead of Bell.
-Graham Mackay was Penrith Lock for that game Instead of Girdler.
-Mackay also Wore No. 54. When he played Lock for Penrith in that game.
-Also for Cronulla. You have Andrew Pierce Wearing No. 14. Robbie Kearns Wearing No. 15.
-While for Penrith. You have Danny Farrar Wearing No. 14. Carl MacNamara Wearing No. 15. Jason Lidden Wearing No. 16.
-Pierce Wore No. 40. Kearns Wore No. 41. When they both came off the Bench for Cronulla in that game.
-Farrar Wore No. 13. MacNamara Wore No. 40. Lidden Wore No. 41. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Also refer to 2 roofromoz post's from September 7, 2021. In regards to Starting Time. Halftime Score and Penrith Captain from this game as well.