News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Balmain v Parramatta Parramatta Stadium July 23 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 03 November, 2021, 03:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Balmain and Parramatta at Parramatta Stadium on July 23, 1994.
-That Parramatta Lead 10-0 at Halftime.
-Ben Elias was Balmain Captain.
-Paul Dunn was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Steve Edmed Wearing No. 8. Martin Masella Wearing No. 10. Des Clark Wearing No. 11. Paul Sironen Wearing No. 12. Shane Powell Wearing No. 14. Danny Stapleton Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Cameron Blair Wearing No. 11. Troy Campbell Wearing No. 12. Michel Buettner Wearing No. 14. John Fearnley Wearing No. 15. Chris Lawler Wearing No. 16. Chris Cranney Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Balmain and Parramatta in that game.
-Edmed Wore No. 10. Masella Wore No. 41. When they both played Front-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Clark Wore No. 25. Sironen Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Powell Wore No. 40. Stapleton Wore No. 26. When they both came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Blair Wore No. 12. Campbell Wore No. 41. When they both played Second-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Buettner Wore No. 17. Fearnley Wore No. 40. Lawler Wore No. 19. Cranney Wore No. 38. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.