News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v St George Penrith Park July 24 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 04 November, 2021, 03:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and St George at Penrith Park on July 24, 1994.
-That Mark Coyne was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Phil Adamson Wearing No. 14. Jason Lidden Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for St George. That you have Graeme Bradley Wearing No. 4. Nathan Brown Wearing No. 7. David Barnhill Wearing No. 14. Anthony Mundine Wearing No. 15. Troy Stone Wearing No. 16. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and St George in that game.
-Phil Adamson Wore No. 40. Lidden Wore No. 41. When they both came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Bradley Wore No. 41. When he played Centre for St George in that game.
-Brown Wore No. 9. When he played Halfback for St George in that game.
-Collins Wore No. 22. When he played Hooker for St George in that game.
-Barnhill Wore No. 40. Mundine Wore No. 4. Stone Wore No. 21. Hardy Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Also refer to 2 posts from roofromoz from September 7, 2021. In regards to Starting Time, Halftime Score and Penrith Captain from this game as well.