• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Gold Coast Seagulls August 7 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 23 November, 2021, 03:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and the Gold Coast Seagulls at Parramatta Stadium on August 7, 1994.
-That Parramatta Lead 18-10 at Halftime.
-Paul Dunn was Parramatta Captain.
-Craig Coleman was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Rod Collins Wearing No. 4. Marty McKenzie Wearing No. 14. John Fearnley Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Shane Kenward Wearing No. 1. Russell Bussian Wearing No. 3. David Bouveng Wearing No. 4. Robin Thorne Wearing No. 5. Dave Woods Wearing No. 14. Jamie Goddard Wearing No. 15. Alan Kempnich Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Parramatta and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Collins Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for Parramatta in that game.
-McKenzie Wore No. 41. Fearnley Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Kenward Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Bussian Wore No. 1. Bouveng Wore No. 5. When they both played Centre for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Thorne Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Woods Wore No. 27. Goddard Wore No. 28. Kempnich Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.