News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

North Sydney v Illawarra North Sydney Oval March 29 1997

Started by Paul Carter, 03 December, 2021, 09:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between North Sydney and Illawarra at North Sydney Oval on March 29, 1997.
-That Illawarra Lead 14-4 at Halftime.
-Brendon Reeves was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Paul McGregor was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have Chris Caruana Wearing No. 4. William Leyshon Wearing No. 11. Billy Moore Wearing No. 12. Greg Florimo Wearing No. 13. Danny Williams Wearing No. 14.
-I also notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Will Robinson Wearing No. 7. Brendon Tunbridge Wearing No. 14. John Cross Wearing No. 15. Adam Bristow Wearing No. 16. Brendon Hauville Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for North Sydney and Illawarra in that game.
-Caruana Wore No. 14. When he played Centre for North Sydney in that game.
-Leyshon Wore No. 17. Moore Wore No. 13. When they both played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Florimo Wore No. 4. When he played Lock for North Sydney in that game.
-Williams Wore No. 28. When he came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.
-Robinson Wore No. 24. When he played Halfback for Illawarra in that game.
-Tunbridge Wore No. 15. Cross Wore No. 16. Bristow Wore No. 14. Hauville Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.