• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Eastern Suburbs Parramatta Stadium August 21, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 12 January, 2022, 06:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Eastern Suburbs at Parramatta Stadium on August 21, 1994.
-That Parramatta Lead 30-6 at Halftime.
-Paul Dunn was Parramatta Captain.
-Nigel Gaffey was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 1. Troy Campbell Wearing No. 14. Rod Collins Wearing No. 15. Craig Freer Wearing No. 16. Jamie Mahon Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Craig Weston Wearing No. 6. Jeff Orford Wearing No. 14. Adam Starr Wearing No. 15. David Seidenkamp Wearing No. 16. Jason Tassell Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Parramatta and Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Crnkovich Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for Parramatta in that game.
-Campbell Wore No. 41. Collins Wore No. 40. Freer Wore No. 32. Mahon Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Weston Wore No. 19. When he played Five-Eigth for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Orford Wore No. 17. Starr Wore No. 34. Seidenkamp Wore No. 14. Tassell Wore No. 52. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.