• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

North Sydney v St George North Sydney Oval May 5, 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 19 January, 2022, 05:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between North Sydney and St George at North Sydney Oval on May 5, 1996.
-That Michael Buettner was the Channel 9 Optus Man Of The Match.
-North Sydney Lead 24-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 11-8 North Sydney's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 10-9 St George's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game. Being 7-3 North Sydney's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-3 St George's way.
-Also for North Sydney. You have Ben Ikin Wearing No. 3. David Hall Wearing No. 4. Michael Buettner Wearing No. 6. Brenton Pomery Wearing No. 14. Mat Toshack Wearing No. 15. Danny Williams Wearing No. 16.
-Also for St George. You have Adrian Brunker Wearing No. 15. Kevin Campion Wearing No. 16. Luke Felsch Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for North Sydney and St George in that game.
-Ikin Wore No. 4. Hall Wore No. 16. When they both played Centre for North Sydney in that game.
-Buettner Wore No. 3. When he played Five-Eigth for North Sydney in that game.
-Pomery Wore No. 29. Toshack Wore No. 23. Williams Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.
-Brunker Wore No. 16. Campion Wore No. 17. Felsch Wore No. 25. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.