News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Canterbury Sydney Football Stadium May 28, 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 01 February, 2022, 04:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and Canterbury at the Sydney Football Stadium on May 28, 1993.
-That Canterbury Lead 12-8 at Halftime.
-Michael Andrews was South Sydney Captain.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. that you have Corey Murray Wearing No. 6. Mark Carroll Wearing No. 11. Michael Andrews Wearing No. 12. Peter Johnston Wearing No. 10. Darrell Trindall Wearing No. 14. Jeremy Donougher Wearing No. 15. Duncan McRae Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Dean Pay Wearing No. 11. Robert Relf Wearing No. 12. Darren Smith Wearing No. 14. Mitch Newton Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for South Sydney and Canterbury in that game.
-Murray Wore No. 41. When he played Five-Eigth for South Sydney in that game.
-Carroll Wore No. 10. Andrews Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Johnston Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Trindall Wore No. 6. Donougher Wore No. 12. McRae Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Pay Wore No. 46. Relf Wore No. 40. When they both played Second-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 11. Newton Wore No. 23. When they both came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.