News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Manly Newcastle International Sports Centre June 9, 1991 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 04 February, 2022, 01:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Manly at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on June 9, 1991.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-It was 4-4 at Halftime.
-Glen Miller. Jason Hoogerwerf. Cliff Lyons. Were all Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Scott Carter Wearing No. 9. Jason Hoogerwerf Wearing No. 14. David Boyd Wearing No. 15. Max Chapman Wearing No. 16. Steve Linnane Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Frank Stokes Wearing No. 1. Craig Hancock Wearing No. 5. Hami Shelford Wearing No. 11. Michael Greenaway Wearing No. 10. Matthew Nable Wearing No. 14. David Myers Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Newcastle and Manly in that game.
-Carter Wore No. 22. When he played Hooker for Newcastle in that game.
-Hoogerwerf Wore No. 41. Boyd Wore No. 40. Chapman Wore No. 9. Linnane Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Stokes Wore No. 5. When he played Fulback for Manly in that game.
-Hancock Wore No. 44. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Shelford Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Greenaway Wore No. 23. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Nable Wore No. 25. Myers Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.