News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George v Balmain Adelaide Oval June 28, 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 18 February, 2022, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between St George and Balmain at Adelaide Oval on June 28, 1991.
-That the game was a 7:40 pm start.
-St George Lead 10-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for St George. That you have Sean McVean Wearing No. 10. Neil Tierney Wearing No. 14. Paul Danes Wearing No. 15. Peter Gill Wearing No. 16. Matthew Elliott Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have John Mulvihill Wearing No. 1. Peter Phillips Wearing No. 9. Craig Izzard Wearing No. 11. Wayne Sing Wearing No. 14. Matt Parish Wearing No. 15. Cameron Douglas Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for St George and Balmain in that game.
-McVean Wore No. 41. When he played Front-Row for St George in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 10. Danes Wore No. 43. Gill Wore No. 45. Elliott Wore No. 49. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Mulvihill Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for Balmain in that game.
-Phillips Wore No. 42. When he played Hooker for Balmain in that game.
-Izzard Wore No. 24. When he played Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Sing Wore No. 41. Parish Wore No. 20. Douglas Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.