News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v North Sydney Parramatta Stadium May 9, 1987

Started by Paul Carter, 25 February, 2022, 02:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and North Sydney at Parramatta Stadium on May 9, 1987.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Halftime Score for this game. As being 5-2 North Sydney's way.
-The Halftime Score for this game. Was actually 6-5 Parramatta's way.
-Also for Parramatta. You have Peter Wynn Wearing No. 9. Mark Laurie Wearing No. 10. Michael Erickson Wearing No. 14. Don Price Wearing No. 15. Rod Slater Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice for North Sydney. That you have Gregg Lennon Wearing No. 2. Simon Brockwell Wearing No. 9. Mark Graham Wearing No. 10. Peter Benson Wearing No. 14. Paul McCaffery Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Parramatta and North Sydney in that game.
-Wynn Wore No. 10 Laurie Wore No. 9. When they both played Second-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Erickson Wore No. 17. Price Wore No. 26. Slater Wore No. 39. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Lennon Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for North Sydney in that game.
-Brockwell Wore No. 10. Graham Wore No. 9. When they both played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Benson Wore No. 28. McCaffery Wore No. 16. When they both came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.