• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Manly Parramatta Stadium June 13, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 02 May, 2022, 05:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Manly at Parramatta Stadium on June 13, 1998.
-That Parramatta Lead 15-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Brett Horsnell Wearing No. 9. Dallas Weston Wearing No. 11. Michael Vella Wearing No. 14. Troy Pezet Wearing No. 15. Julian Troy Wearing No. 16. Karl Lovell Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Geoff Toovey Wearing No. 6. Craig Field Wearing No. 7. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 14. Adam Peters Wearing No. 15. Joe Taylor Wearing No. 16. Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Parramatta and Manly in that game.
-Horsnell Wore No. 15. When he played Hooker for Parramatta in that game.
-Weston Wore No. 17. When he played Second-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Vella Wore No. 16. Pezet Wore No. 19. Troy Wore No. 18. Lovell Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Toovey Wore No. 7. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Field Wore No. 14. When he played Halfback for Manly in that game.
-Lyons Wore No. 6. Peters Wore No. 17. Taylor Wore No. 18. Olejnik Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.