• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v North Queensland Brookvale Oval August 16, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 04 May, 2022, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and North Queensland at Brookvale Oval August 16, 1998.
-That Luke Phillips was the NEC Optus Vision Man Of The Match.
-Manly Lead 14-8 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties being 10-3 North Queensland's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 9-3 Manly's way.
-Also for Manly. You have John Hopoate Wearing No. 3. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 6. Craig Field Wearing No. 7. Anthony Colella Wearing No. 8. Geoff Toovey Wearing No. 9. Adam Peters Wearing No. 10. Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 11. Steve Menzies Wearing No. 12. Albert Torrens Wearing No. 14. Scott Fulton Wearing No. 15. Jason Lussick Wearing No. 16. Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 17.
-Also for North Queensland. You have Adam Warwick Wearing No. 2. Josh Hannay Wearing No. 3. Paul Pensini Wearing No. 15. Scott Whiting Wearing No. 16. John Malu Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Manly and North Queensland in that game.
-Hopoate Wore No. 12. When he played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Lyons Wore No. 15. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Field Wore No. 6. When he played Halfback for Manly in that game.
-Colella Wore No. 9. Peters Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Toovey Wore No. 7. When he played Hooker for Manly in that game.
-Gartner Wore No. 10. Menzies Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Torrens Wore No. 3. Fulton Wore No. 14. Lussick Wore No. 20. Olejnik Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Warwick Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for North Queensland in that game.
-Hannay Wore No. 2. When he played Centre for North Queensland in that game.
-Pensini Wore No. 19. Whiting Wore No. 20. Malu Wore No. 21. When they all came off the Bench for North Queensland in that game.