• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Auckland v Manly Mt Smart Stadium August 23, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 05 May, 2022, 05:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Auckland and Manly at Mt Smart Stadium on August 23, 1998.
-That Manly Lead 16-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 5-2 Manly's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 6-4 Manly's way.
-Also for Auckland. You have Paul Staladi Wearing No. 5. Jerry SeuSeu Wearing No. 8. Brady Malam Wearing No. 10. Ali Lauti'iti Wearing No. 15. Frank Watene Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice for Manly. That you have Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 8. Nik Kosef Wearing No. 12. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 13. Adam Peters Wearing No. 14. Scott Fulton Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For Auckland and Manly in that game.
-Staladi Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for Auckland in that game.
-SeuSeu Wore No. 17. Malam Wore No. 15. When they both played Front-Row for Auckland in that game.
-Lauiti'iti Wore No. 16. Watene Wore No. 21. When they both came off the Bench for Auckland in that game.
-Gartner Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Kosef Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Lyons Wore No. 15. When he played Lock for Manly in that game.
-Peters Wore No. 8. Fulton Wore No. 14. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.