• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Canterbury Redfern Oval May 30, 1982

Started by Paul Carter, 10 May, 2022, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and Canterbury at Redfern Oval on May 30, 1982.
-That Tony Melrose was the Channel 7 Man Of The Match.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Tony Rampling Wearing No. 10. Peter Smith Wearing No. 11. Gary Hambly Wearing No. 13. Steve Walsh Wearing No. 14. Nathan Gibbs Wearing No. 15. Robert Simpkins Wearing No. 16. Craig Coleman Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Steve Mullen Wearing No. 10. Tas Baitieri Wearing No. 11. John Coveney Wearing No. 13. John Kasbarian Wearing No. 14.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore. For South Sydney and Canterbury in that game.
-Rampling Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 10. Hambly Wore No. 11. When they both played Front-Row for South Sydney in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 15. Gibbs Wore No. 21. Simpkins Wore No. 17. Coleman Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Mullen. Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Baitieri Wore No. 10. Coveney Wore No. 11. When they both played Front-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Kasbarian Wore No. 16. When he came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.