News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Auckland Bruce Stadium August 23, 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 30 December, 2022, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Auckland at Bruce Stadium on August 23, 1996.
-That Canberra Lead 14-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Noa Nadruku Wearing No. 2. Brett Mullins Wearing No. 3. David Boyle Wearing No. 4 Steve Collins Wearing No. 5. Bruce Mamondo Wearing No. 15. Simon Woolford Wearing No. 16. Roger Kenworthy Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Auckland. That you have Hitro Okesene Wearing No. 15. Awen Guttenbeil Wearing No. 16.
-Nadruku Wore No. 5. Collins Wore No. 15. When they both played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Mullins Wore No. 2. Boyle Wore No. 3. When they both played Centre for Canberra in that game.
-Mamondo Wore No. 16. Woolford Wore No. 17. Kenworthy Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Okesene Wore No. 16. Guttenbeil Wore No. 15. When they both came off the Bench for Auckland in that game.