• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Western Suburbs Penrith Park April 29, 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 05 May, 2023, 03:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. I notice in the game between Penrith and Western Suburbs at Penrith Park on April 29, 1990.
-That you have the Scrums in that game being 10-4 Western Suburbs way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 10-4 Penrith's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 7-4 Western Suburbs way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-4 Penrith's way.
-Also for Penrith. You have Brad Fittler Wearing No. 1. Graeme Bradley Wearing No. 4. Barry Walker Wearing No. 15.
-While for Western Suburbs. You have Brendon Tuuta Wearing No. 11. Graham Mackay Wearing No. 15. Dave Gallagher Wearing No. 16.
These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 4 When he played Fulback for Penrith in that game.
-Bradley Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for Penrith in that game.
-Walker Wore No. 25. When he came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Tuuta Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Mackay Wore No. 18. Gallagher Wore No. 25. When they both came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Also refer to roofromoz's post from July 29, 2022. In regards to Halftime Score from this game as well.
-roofromoz has also posted about this game today June 3, 2023
-In his post he has Brendon Tuuta post Wearing No. 46 for Western Suburbs in this game.
-The Number I have Brendon Tuuta Wearing for Western Suburbs in this game No. 40 in this post. Is the correct Number Tuuta did Wear for Western Suburbs in this game.
-Which I noticed him Wearing. After watching the game on YouTube. Which was uploaded by tomytiger20.