News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Gold Coast Seagulls Wollongong Showground May 4, 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 15 June, 2023, 12:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and the Gold Coast Seagulls at Wollongong Showground on May 4, 1991.
-That Illawarra Lead 18-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Bill Dunn Wearing No. 8. Les Morrissey Wearing No. 12. James Matthews Wearing No. 14. David Walsh Wearing No. 15. Trevor Kissell Wearing No. 16. Phil Tiernan Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Tony Durheim Wearing No. 14. Greg Whitbread Wearing No. 15. Terry Cook Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Dunn Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Morrissey Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Matthews Wore No. 17. Walsh Wore No. 40. Kissell Wore No. 19. Tiernan Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Durheim Wore No. 40. Whitbread Wore No. 24. Cook Wore No. 17. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.