News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Gold Coast Seagulls Sydney Football Stadium April 4, 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 04 July, 2023, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and the Gold Coast Seagulls at the Sydney Football Stadium on April 4, 1993.
-That South Sydney Lead 18-8 at Halftime.
-Tim Horan and Ray Herring were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Michael Andrews was South Sydney Captain.
-Brent Todd was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Tim Horan Wearing No. 4. Matt Fuller Wearing No. 14. Mark Lyons Wearing No. 15.
-Also for the Gold Coast Seagulls. You have Michael Searle Wearing No. 8. Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 14. Adrian Vowles Wearing No. 15. Robert Tocco Wearing No. 16. John Skardon Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For South Sydney and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Horan Wore No. 19. When he played Centre for South Sydney in that game.
-Fuller Wore No. 41. Lyons Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-Searle Wore No. 27. When he played Front-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Bartrim Wore No. 28. Vowles Wore No. 17. Tocco Wore No. 21. Skardon Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Horan and Herring's Sin-Binning were not listed under the Teams and Scorers from this game in the Rugby League 1994 Yearbook.
-My Sources in regards Herring's Sin-Binning from this game are.
Daily Telegraph Mirror, Monday, April 5, 1993
Sydney Morning Herald, Monday, April 5, 1993
-The Daily Telegraph Mirror I mentioned in relation to Herring. Is my Source in regards to Horan's Sin-Binning from this game.