• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Illawarra QEII Stadium May 9, 1993 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 12 December, 2023, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Illawarra at QEII Stadium on May 9, 1993.
-That Illawarra Lead 12-8 at Halftime.
-Dean Schifilliti was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 6-5 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 6-5 Illawarra's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 9-4 Illawarra's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 9-3 Brisbane's way.
-Also for Brisbane. You have Chris McKenna Wearing No. 4. Willie Carne Wearing No. 5. Alan Cann Wearing No. 8. Trevor Gillmeister Wearing No. 9. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 11. Terry Matterson Wearing No. 12. John Plath Wearing No. 13. Brett Plowman Wearing No. 14. Shaun Keating No. 15.
-While for Illawarra. You have Craig Teitzel Wearing No. 14. Craig Izzard Wearing No. 15. Ian Russell Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and Illawarra in that game.
-McKenna Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Brisbane in that game.
-Carne Wore No. 4. When he played Winger for Brisbane in that game.
-Cann Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Gillmeister Wore No. 11. When he played Hooker for Brisbane in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 27. Matterson Wore No. 13. When they both played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Plath Wore No. 28. When he played Lock for Brisbane in that game.
-Plowman Wore No. 18. Keating No. 23. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Teitzel Wore No. 41. Izzard Wore No. 40. Russell Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.