• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Western Reds v St George WACA August 30, 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 20 March, 2024, 03:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Western Reds and St George at the WACA on August 30, 1996.
-That the Western Reds Lead 6-4 at Halftime.
-David Barnhill was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Western Reds. That you have Dale Fritz Wearing No. 6. Peter Shiels Wearing No. 13. David Boyd Wearing No. 14. Wayne Evans Wearing No. 15. Michael Potter Wearing No. 16. Damien Chapman Wearing No. 17.
-Also for St George. You have Nathan Brown Wearing No. 9. Colin Ward Wearing No. 14. Lance Thompson Wearing No. 15. Kevin Campion Wearing No. 16. Jim Lenihan Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Western Reds and St George in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for the Western Reds in that game.
-Shiels Wore No. 14. When he played Lock for the Western Reds in that game.
-Boyd Wore No. 15. Evans Wore No. 16. Potter Wore No. 17. Chapman Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for the Western Reds in that game.
-Brown Wore No. 14. When he played Hooker for St George in that game.
-Ward Wore No. 15. Thompson Wore No. 16. Campion Wore No. 17. Lenihan Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.