News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Parramatta Seiffert Oval May 14, 1989

Started by Paul Carter, Today at 09:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Parramatta at Seiffert Oval on May 14, 1989.
-That Canberra Lead 17-10 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canberra. That you have John Ferguson Wearing No. 2. Laurie Daley Wearing No. 3. Phil Carey Wearing No. 5. Craig Dimond Wearing No. 14. Ivan Henjak Wearing No. 15. Craig Bellamy Wearing No. 16. Matthew Corkery Wearing No. 17.
-Also for Parramatta. You have Brett Atkins Wearing No. 5. Mark Bugden Wearing No. 9. Gary Vernon Wearing No. 14. Glen Liddiard Wearing No. 15. Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 16. Steve Sharp Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and Parramatta in that game.
-Ferguson Wore No. 5. Carey Wore No. 2. When they both played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Daley Wore No. 40. When he played Centre for Canberra in that game.
-Dimond Wore No. 23. Henjak Wore No. 3. Bellamy Wore No. 19. Corkery Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Atkins Wore No. 50. When he played Winger for Parramatta in that game.
-Mark Bugden Wore No. 51. When he played Hooker for Parramatta in that game.
-Vernon Wore No. 52. Liddiard Wore No. 17. Crnkovich Wore No. 18. Sharp Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.