News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v South Sydney Wollongong Showground April 3, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 18 August, 2021, 10:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and South Sydney at Wollongong Showground on April 3, 1994.
-That Illawarra Lead 16-10 at Halftime.
-Joe Thomas was Illawarra Captain.
-Craig Field was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you Barry Ward Wearing No. 12. Neil Piccinelli Wearing No. 13. Ian Russell Wearing No. 14. Steve Waddell Wearing No. 15. David Riolo Wearing No. 16. Craig Simon Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Jamie Corcoran Wearing No. 4. Anthony Kaberry Wearing No. 14. Michael Kearney Wearing No. 15. Michael Peachey Wearing No. 16. Darrell Trindall Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and South Sydney in that game.
-Ward Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Piccinelli Wore No. 12. When he played Lock for Illawarra in that game.
-Russell Wore No. 40. Waddell Wore No. 21. Riolo Wore No. 53. Craig Simon Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Corcoran Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for South Sydney in that game.
-Kaberry Wore No. 40. Kearney Wore No. 41. Peachey Wore No. 19. Trindall Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.