News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Brisbane Wollongong Showground August 28 1992 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 15 August, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Brisbane at Wollongong Showground on August 28 1992.
-That the game was a 7:40 pm start.
-Brisbane Lead 4-2 at Halftime.
-Les Morrissey and Terry Matterson were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Dean Schfilliti was Illawarra Captain.
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Ryan Girdler Wearing No. 4. Andrew Pauls Wearing No. 5. Les Morrissey Wearing No. 14. Jonathan Britten Wearing No. 15. David Walsh Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Tony Currie Wearing No. 5. Andrew Gee Wearing No. 11. Trevor Gilmeister Wearing No. 9. John Plath Wearing No. 14. Peter Ryan Wearing No. 15. Abraham Fatnowna Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Illawarra and Brisbane in that game.
-Girdler Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Illawarra in that game.
-Pauls Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for Illawarra in that game.
-Morrissey Wore No. 41. Britten Wore No. 29. Walsh Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Currie Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Brisbane in that game.
-Gilmeister Wore No. 11. When he played Hooker for Brisbane in that game.
-Gee Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Plath Wore No. 40. Ryan Wore No. 26. Fatnowna Wore No. 27. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.