News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Balmain Belmore Sports Ground May 14, 1989 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 01 November, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Balmain at Belmore Sports Ground on May 14, 1989.
-Canterbury Lead 10-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Glen Nissen Wearing No. 1. Robin Thorne Wearing No. 2. Terry Lamb Wearing No. 6. Jason Alchin Wearing No. 7. Brandon Lee Wearing No. 8. Paul Dunn Wearing No. 10. Grant Ellis Wearing No. 11. Paul Langmack Wearing No. 13. Peter Tunks Wearing No. 14. Darren Currie Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have David Brooks Wearing No. 10. Bill Rule Wearing No. 14. Gary McFarlane Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Canterbury and Balmain in that game.
-Nissen Wore No. 2. When he played Fulback for Canterbury in that game.
-Thorne Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Canterbury in that game.
-Lamb Wore No. 7. When he played Five-Eigth for Canterbury in that game.
-Alchin Wore No. 1. When he played Halfback for Canterbury in that game.
-Lee Wore No. 10. Dunn Wore No. 11. When they both played Front-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Ellis Wore No. 24. When he played Second-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Langmack Wore No. 6. When he played Lock for Canterbury in that game.
-Tunks Wore No. 8. Currie Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Brooks Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Rule Wore No. 41. McFarlane Wore No. 21. When they both came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.