News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Western Suburbs Penrith Park March 21 1999

Started by Paul Carter, 14 December, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Western Suburbs at Penrith Park on March 21 1999.
-That John Cross and Shayne McMenemy were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 10-4 Western Suburbs way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually were 10-4 Penrith's way.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Craig Gower Wearing No. 7. Brad Drew Wearing No. 9. Craig Greenhill Wearing No. 14. David Elvy Wearing No. 15. David Woods Wearing No. 16. Duncan MacGillivray Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Marshall Scott Wearing No. 15. Leo Clarke Wearing No. 16. Shayne McMenemy Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Penrith and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Gower Wore No. 9. When he played Halfback for Penrith in that game.
-Drew Wore No. 16. When he played Hooker for Penrith in that game.
-Greenhill Wore No. 17. Elvy Wore No. 18. Woods Wore No. 14. MacGillivray Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Scott Wore No. 18. Clarke Wore No. 17. McMenemy Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.