News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Sydney Bulldogs Newcastle International Sports Centre June 25 1995

Started by Paul Carter, 28 January, 2019, 09:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and the Sydney Bulldogs at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on June 25 1995.
-That Matthew Johns was the Channel 9 Advance Bank Man Of The Match.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Paul Marquet Wearing No. 8. Adam Muir Wearing No. 11. Chris Joynt Wearing No. 14. Mark Sargent Wearing No. 15. Bill Peden Wearing No. 16. Brett Grogan Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for the Sydney Bulldogs. That you have Steve Price Wearing No. 11. Dean Pay Wearing No. 14. Stan Tulevu Wearing No. 15. Mitch Newton Wearing No. 16. Robert Relf Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore. For Newcastle and the Sydney Bulldogs in that game.
-Marquet Wore No. 11. When he played Front-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Muir Wore No. 28. When he played Second-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Joynt Wore No. 8. Sargent Wore No. 27. Peden Wore No. 25. Grogan Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Price Wore No. 24. When he played Second-Row for the Sydney Bulldogs in that game.
-Pay Wore No. 25. Tulevu Wore No. 35. Newton Wore No. 27. Relf Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for the Sydney Bulldogs in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 14 2018 in regards to the Halftime Score and Sin-Binning from this game.