News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Parramatta Newcastle International Sports Centre June 28 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 29 January, 2019, 04:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Parramatta at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on June 28 1998.
-That Andrew Johns was the Channel 9 Man Of The Match.
-Newcastle Lead 24-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game. Being 9-3 Parramatta's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 9-3 Newcastle's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 2-1 Newcastle's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 2-1 Parramatta's way.
-I also notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Troy Fletcher Wearing No. 10. Daniel Smailes Wearing No. 14. Owen Craigie Wearing No. 15. Danny Burderus Wearing No. 16. Aaron Grainger Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Parramatta. That you have John Simon Wearing No. 7. David Penna Wearing No. 14. Karl Lovell Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Newcastle and Parramatta in that game.
-Fletcher Wore No. 14. When he played Front-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Smailes Wore No. 15. Craigie Wore No. 16. Burderus Wore No. 17. Grainger Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Simon Wore No. 14. When he played Halfback for Parramatta in that game.
-Penna Wore No. 7. Lovell Wore No. 18. When they both came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.