News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Sydney Roosters Newcastle International Sports Centre June 30 2000

Started by Paul Carter, 11 March, 2019, 04:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and the Sydney Roosters at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on June 30 2000.
-That Andrew Johns was the Channel 9 McDonalds Man Of The Match.
-Newcastle Lead 20-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Daniel Abraham Wearing No. 1. Adam MacDougall Wearing No. 2. Matt Parsons Wearing No. 10. Steve Simpson Wearing No. 11. Paul Rauhihi Wearing No. 14. Glenn Grief Wearing No. 15. Troy Fletcher Wearing No. 16. Peter Shiels Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for the Sydney Roosters. That you have Robert Miles Wearing No. 2. You also have Shane Rigon Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Newcastle and the Sydney Roosters in that game.
-Abraham Wore No. 19. When he played Fulback for Newcastle in that game.
-MacDougall Wore No. 1. When he played Winger for Newcastle in that game.
-Parsons Wore No. 15. When he played Front-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Simpson Wore No. 14. When he played Second-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Rauhihi Wore No. 16. Grief Wore No. 17. Fletcher Wore No. 20. Shiels Wore No. 21. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Miles Wore No. 19. When he played Winger for the Sydney Roosters in that game.
-Rigon Wore No. 18. When he came off the Bench for the Sydney Roosters in that game.