News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George v Western Suburbs Adelaide Oval July 8 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 08 April, 2019, 03:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between St George and Western Suburbs at Adelaide Oval on July 8 1994.
-That Western Suburbs Lead 4-2 at Halftime.
-Graeme Bradley was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for St George. That you have Rex Terp Wearing No. 3. Paul Stevens Wearing No. 14. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 15. Anthony Mundine Wearing No. 16. Scott Park Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Neil Tierney Wearing No. 14. Peter Shiels Wearing No. 15. Josh White Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for St George and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Terp Wore No. 42. When he played Centre for St George in that game.
-Paul Stevens Wore No. 41. Hardy Wore No. 40. Mundine Wore No. 43. Park Wore No. 45. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 41. Shiels Wore No. 40. Josh White Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between St George and Western Suburbs at Adelaide Oval on July 8 1994.
-Jim Serdaris was Western Suburbs Captain.