• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Cronulla Lang Park May 31, 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 09 July, 2019, 11:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Cronulla at Lang Park on May 31, 1991.
-That Trevor Gilmeister was the Channel 10 Nissan Man Of The Match.
-The game was a 7:35 pm start.
-It was 2-2 all at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 7-3 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 9-2 Cronulla's way.
-I also notice in that game that you have Brisbane receiving 6 Penalties.
-Brisbane actually received 7 Penalties in that game. Not 6.
-Also for Brisbane. You have Bob Conway Wearing No. 10. Mark Hohn Wearing No. 12. Dale Shearer Wearing No. 14. Andrew Gee Wearing No. 15. Terry Matterson Wearing No. 17.
-For Cronulla. You have Andrew Ettingshausen Wearing No. 1. Paul Bell Wearing No. 3. Craig Teevan Wearing No. 6. Michael Speechley Wearing No. 13. Luke Massey Wearing No. 15. Terry Dolling Wearing No. 16. Malcolm Wheeler Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Brisbane and Cronulla in that game.
-Conway Wore No. 19. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Hohn Wore No. 10. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Shearer Wore No. 42. Gee Wore No. 12. Matterson Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Ettingshausen Wore No. 3. When he played Fulback for Cronulla in that game.
-Bell Wore No. 1. When he played Centre for Cronulla in that game.
-Teevan Wore No. 40. When he played Five-Eigth for Cronulla in that game.
-Speechley Wore No. 6. When he played Lock for Cronulla in that game.
-Massey Wore No. 21. Dolling Wore No. 41. Wheeler Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Cronulla in that game.

Paul Carter

Just a correction on my previous post on this game between Brisbane and Cronulla at Lang Park on May 31 1991.
-Mark Hohn Wore No. 8. Not No. 10. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-You also have Gavin Allen Wearing No. 8. For Brisbane in that game.
-Gavin Allen Wore No. 10. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.