• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Balmain Newcastle International Sports Centre August 26 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 27 July, 2019, 10:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Balmain at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on August 26 1990.
-That Ashley Gordon was the Channel 10 State Bank Man Of The Match.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Tony Kemp Wearing No. 14. David Boyd Wearing No. 15. Sam Stewart Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Ian McCann Wearing No. 4. Michael Pobjie Wearing No. 6. Matt Parish Wearing No. 9. Gary McFarlane Wearing No. 12. John Elias Wearing No. 13. Clint Robinson Wearing No. 14. Steve Benkic Wearing No. 15. Kevin Hardwick Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Newcastle and Balmain in that game.
-Kemp Wore No. 16. Boyd Wore No. 41. Stewart Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-McCann Wore No. 16. When he played Centre for Balmain in that game.
-Pobjie Wore No. 19. When he played Five-Eigth for Balmain in that game.
-Parish Wore No. 6. When he played Hooker for Balmain in that game.
-McFarlane Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Elias Wore No. 25. When he played Lock for Balmain in that game.
-Clint Robinson Wore No. 4. Benkic Wore No. 17. Hardwick Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.