News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Sydney City Prelim Final September 19, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 02 August, 2019, 02:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the Prelim Final between Brisbane and Sydney City at QE II Stadium on September 19, 1998.
-That Brisbane Lead 18-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 7-2 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 7-2 Sydney City's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Michael Devere Wearing No. 2. Tonie Carroll Wearing No. 13. Kevin Campion Wearing No. 14. Petero Civoniceva Wearing No. 15. John Plath Wearing No. 16. Ben Walker Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Sydney City. That you have Nathan Wood Wearing No. 14. Shane Rigon Wearing No. 15. Bryan Fletcher Wearing No. 16. Andrew Walker Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Brisbane and Sydney City in that game.
-Devere Wore No. 14. When he played Winger for Brisbane in that game.
-Carroll Wore No. 2. When he played Lock for Brisbane in that game.
-Campion Wore No. 16. Civoniceva Wore No. 17. Plath Wore No. 15. Ben Walker Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Brisbane in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 16. Rigon Wore No. 14. Fletcher Wore No. 15. Andrew Walker Wore No. 18. When they all came off the Bench for Sydney City in that game as well.