News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Illawarra Major Semi September 13 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 23 August, 2019, 03:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know in the Major Semi between Brisbane and Illawarra at the Sydney Football Stadium on September 13 1992.
-That Brisbane Lead 12-6 at Halftime.
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Dean Schifilliti was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 14-8 Illawarra's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 14-8 Brisbane's way.
-I also notice in that game. That you have the Penalties being 5-1 Brisbane's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 5-1 Illawarra's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Tony Currie Wearing No. 14. John Plath Wearing No. 15. Andrew Gee Wearing No. 16. Mark Hohn Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Illawarra. That you have Ryan Girdler Wearing No. 14. David Walsh Wearing No. 15. Craig Izzard Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore. When they came off the Bench for Brisbane and Illawarra in that game.
-For Brisbane. Currie Wore No. 15. Plath Wore No. 20. Gee Wore No. 21. Hohn Wore No. 22.
-For Illawarra. Girdler Wore No. 15. Walsh Wore No. 40. Izzard Wore No. 21.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this Major Semi between Brisbane and Illawarra at the Sydney Football Stadium on September 13 1992.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.